Janet Strong over at the Wallingford Neighborhood Association (formerly the WNO, and around the corner from Tully’s) provided us with a short list of office items they need to keep things running smoothly. If you’ve got any of the following you’re willing to part with, or you have a little bit of time with technical know-how, drop her a line at [email protected].
· 2 New (or almost new?) PC’s with the latest version of Microsoft Office.
· A black and white laser printer
· A volunteer Network Administrator
· 3′ X 5′ Office desk with drawers
· A small microwave
· On-site training for Word Press
· Avery 5160 White mailing labels
· Forever Stamps