- The Irate Birdwatcher is this week’s selection @ Meaningful Movies. Friday night, 7-9:30 at Keystone Church. As always, it’s free. Donations accepted, too.
- Improv Night at Taproot Theatre Company. Improv starts around 10:30pm, right after Man of La Mancha ends. Ten buckaroos. Only $8 with Man of La Mancha ticket stub. 204 N. 85th in Greenwood. Get directions here.
- Tour de Fat. This is New Belgium Ale’s bike tour/festival with beer garden. Saturday, 9-4 at Gas Works Park. Wallyhood tells you all about it here.
- Metropolis is playing at the Fremont Outdoor Movies Saturday night. Flicks usually start at 7pm. Free. This is a silent, 1927 sci-fi film with live orchestra performance. More info, maps, etc here.
- 2010 Torchlight Parade. (I refuse to say Alaska Airlines Torchlight Parade, but I think that’s the formal title of this year’s Seafair parade downtown.) 7pm. Ends near the Space Needle. Apolo Ohno will be there!
- GraceFeast. Every Sunday at noon, at Gift of Grace Lutheran Church, 40th & Meridian. Eat with your neighbors!
- Karaoke @ Changes. Every Sunday night 9pm-1am, put on by Black Nail Productions. Click here for map.