Is the snow going to arrive or are we going to be fooled yet again? Either way, Wallyhood has covered the weekend neighborhood activities for our readers. Take a look at the neighborhood happenings and attend a wine tasting (or a perhaps a few) and make sure to stay warm. Happy weekend, Wallyhood!
- 5:00-7:00pm City Cellars (1710 North 45th Street) Cahors Wine Tasting, $3.00-$5.00.
- 6:00pm Wine World (400 NE 45th Street), Wine Tasting-Brian Carter Cellars, Di Stefano Winery, Bodegas Frontaura, and Argentina Malbec.
- 7:00-9:30pm Friday Night at the Meaningful Movies at Keystone Congregational United Church of Christ (5019 Keystone Place North) presents the film The Coca Cola Case. From the website: Coca-Cola may be one of the most visible brands in the world, but there’s one part of their operations they don’t want you to see. A documentary film about Coca-Cola and labor rights in Latin America. Price: FREE!
- 8:00pm Wayward Music Series, Chapel Performance Place at the Good Shepherd Center (4649 Sunnyside Avenue North), Nonsequitur presents Frances-Marie Uitti–music for the solo cello with multiple bows by Salvator Sciarrino, Jonathan Harvey, Huang Rao, Annie Gosfield, Gyorgy Kurtag, Frances-Marie Uitti.
- 9:00am-3:00pm The Keystone Club Rummage Sale and Fundraiser at Wallingford Boys and Girls Club (1310 North 45th Street).
- 2:00pm Wine World (400 NE 45th Street), Wine Tasting-Chef John Sarich and Hungarian Wines.
- 8:00pm Wayward Music Series, Chapel Performance Place at the Good Shepherd Center (4649 Sunnyside Avenue North), Jherek Bischof presents Ten New Works for the Ambient Chamber Orchestra
- 11:30am-12:30pm GraceFeast at Gift of Grace Lutheran Church (2102 N. 40th Street).
- 2:00pm Wine World (400 NE 45th Street), Wine Tasting-Northwest Totem Cellars and Hard Row to Hoe Wines.