I work in a small office in Queen Anne. We are looking to hire a part-time shipping clerk.
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume and brief introductory letter to Emily Barkley at [email protected].
Job Title: Shipping Clerk
Exciting opportunity for flexible, part time position working at The Incredible Years®, Inc.! The Incredible Years®, located in Queen Anne, is a parent, teacher and child training series implemented all over the world. The program series is aimed at promoting early childhood education, emotional competence, and social skills in young children.
$15 per hour
We are looking for a part time Shipping Clerk to help with packing orders, keeping track of inventory, prepping materials, and other miscellaneous office tasks as assigned. We are a small company that sends program
materials to organizations all over the world(www.incredibleyears.com). This position will ideally start in March or April 2018.
The Shipping Clerk is responsible for prepping materials (such as posters and other classroom materials) and packing program materials for orders. Other tasks involve data entry, and responding to custom inquires, driving to our off-site warehouse to receive shipments, picking up supplies from our local vendors, assisting with local training workshops, (all locations are within a few miles from the main office). The Shipping Clerk will report to the Director of Operations. Depending on the skills of applicant, other opportunities in customer service
We are a small company with a positive, supportive, and family friendly work environment.
– Able to work independently or with one other person – the packing room is a space separate from the main office.
– Comfortable working on both PC and Mac computers.
– Must have a driver’s license and reliable car to regularly go to nearby warehouse and assist periodically with workshops at nearby hotel.
– Must have weekday availability between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. and ability to work 5-10 hours per week (additional hours may be available.) Exact schedule is flexible.
– Must be able to regularly lift at least 30 pounds.
– Must be reliable, organized, and detail oriented.
This is a great opportunity for a college student interested in small business operations or social work and psychology fields or for a parent who wants part-time work while children are in school. This position offers the option to attend some IY trainings and/or expand on previous business administration and customer service skills.
The ideal candidate will be independent, possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and feel comfortable asking questions!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.