Charming small 3 bedroom house available for short term rental in the heart of Wallingford, from around Christmas to sometime in spring. Timing is flexible.
My 1905 house is one of the original homes in Wallingford and is small (i.e. “cozy”), has 3 small bedrooms, easy street parking, and a big front yard. It has a walking score of 92, is a 5-6 minute walk from all the food one could possibly dream of – QFC grocery store, restaurants from Thai to Irish, 3 types of ice cream and a cat café. (Really, why would you even need to leave the neighborhood?)
* Rent is $2900 + utilities
* No smokers (of any kind)
* Fully furnished, including sheets and towels if needed
* Pets are possible, with deposit and additional monthly fee
(I foster kittens, have many dog visitors, and am familiar with the wear and tear they have on a house.)
* Shoes off house (slippers are provided)
* Wonderful location:
* 5-6 minute walk to QFC
* Easy access to both I-5 and Highway 99 (a.k.a. Aurora)
* Within 2-3 blocks of bus lines 26, 31, 32, 44, 62
No application fee, ‘cause that’s just weird, but I will need to do a background check so whatever that cost I will sadly pass on to you.
Move in time is flexible – can even move in now if needed, and rent will be pro-rated accordingly.
I need to go back east to help my Mom downsize (and to escape the gray), and am looking to cover my mortgage and utilities. I’m hoping to leave a couple to a few days before Christmas, all quite flexible. My return date is also flexible – I just need to be back in Seattle in time for the Airbnb tourist season.
Here are links to my Airbnb listings to give you an idea of my home:*
Reply to this message with your phone number and/or email if you’re interested.
* Important note: renting the house to other parties – i.e. Airbnb or any other platform – will not be allowed while I’m gone. The Airbnb links are for illustrative purposes only.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.