You are needed now! Join your neighbors to help Keep Seattle Livable!
- Wallingford Urban Village Community Design Workshop
- Tuesday January 17: 6:00 – 9:00 PM. (Come late if you have to. Showing up really matters)
- Hamilton International Middle School, 1610 N. 41st Street
- Hosted by Councilmember Rob Johnson
We’ll explore clear and meaningful ways to be a part of decisions about our neighborhood. We still have time to stop forced “upzoning” that will hurt Wallingford and surrounding areas. Don’t delay, it’s up to us to guide this process.
Here are the basics of what “Keep Seattle Livable” means:
- Retaining our current zoning (which allows for plenty of development)
- Keeping affordable rental prices and property taxes
- Protecting our local small businesses
- Preserving yards, parks, trees and sunlight
- Preventing massive developments next to houses
- Providing for concurrent infrastructure investments with Impact Fees
Come and learn what the City is not telling you here: http://www.wallingfordcc.org. Use this interactive MHA web map to see how the proposed zoning changes will affect you. http://seattlecitygis.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=6aafeae86b1f4392965531c376489676
We hope to see you on Tuesday, January 17 at 6:00 PM. Bring your friends and neighbors to see what the City is up to and have your voice heard before it is too late!