Community Organizations and Neighborhood Information
- Wallingford Community Council
- Wallingford Chamber of Commerce
- Wallingford Community Senior Center (WCSC)
- Wallingford Flickr Pool
- Wallingford in Wikipedia
- Wallingford on HistoryLink
- CSAs that deliver to Wallingford
- Community and Rental Spaces in Wallingford
- Where to recycle ANYTHING in Wallingford
- USPS Blue Mailbox Locations in Wallingford
- Boys and Girls Club
- City Fruit
- Gift of Grace Lutheran Church
- Seattle Tilth and Garden Hotline
- Snow Leopard Trust
- Solid Ground
- Wallingford Community Senior Center
If you cannot join us or notice something out of place, help keep our neighborhood safe by
- Reporting graffiti on public or private property at 206-684-7587 or http://www2.seattle.gov/util/forms/graffiti/graffitiForm.asp
- Reporting Metro bus stop graffiti at 206-684-1800. Be prepared with description, location, and shelter number.
- Reporting illegal dumping on public property at 206-684-7587 or http://www2.seattle.gov/util/forms/illegalDumping/illegalDumpForm.asp Be prepared with description, address, and specific location.
- Reporting encampments at 206-684-2849 or http://www.seattle.gov/customerservice/request.htm For more information regarding encampments, view this http://www.seattle.gov/humanservices/news/encampments_faq.pdf
- Vegetation overgrowth or vegetation obscuring street/alley/sidewalk/traffic sign http://web1.seattle.gov/dpd/complaintform/
- Reporting street lights at City Light at (206) 684-7056 or http://www.seattle.gov/light/streetlight/form.asp Be prepared with nearest address and the pole number.
- Potholes, sidewalks, street signs, traffic lights (206)684-7623 http://www.seattle.gov/Transportation/potholereport.htm
- Clogged storm drains: 206-386-1800 then press 2
Are we missing one? Or maybe there’s a whole category you’d like to see here? Drop us a line at [email protected] Thanks!