If you are like me, Friday night often means supporting a local business and getting takeout. Next Friday night, we offer you a unique opportunity to start the weekend off with a great meal AND a chance to support Wallingford’s own St. Benedict School.
Thanks to Pecado Bueno (just down the road in Fremont) and It’s All Good Catering, you can order a delicious Mexican dish with fun additions such as a jug of margaritas or chocolate chip cookies (do I have your attention yet?) with 30% of the proceeds benefiting St. Ben’s.
Place your order using the instructions below and plan to pickup from 4:30 – 6:00 PM, Friday March 26th by driving through the St. Benedict School parking lot at N. 49th and Wallingford Ave (you don’t even have to leave your car!). Look for folks directing traffic.
- Click here to order by Wednesday, March 24th.
- You do not need to setup an account to order. Select “Express Order.”
- Select pickup time as 4:30 (you can still pickup at the school anytime between 4:30-6).
- List your name for the onsite contact.
- Select pickup location as Pick Up – Fundraiser.
- Payment and tip is chosen at checkout, then you will receive a separate email for paying by Visa, Amex, MasterCard. Tips are shared between the restaurant chefs and staff.
- On Friday 3/26, please drive in through the St. Benedict School parking lot west gate on 49th and out the east gate.