[Editor’s note: For those unfamiliar with the Wallingford Community Council, the WCC is, in their own words, “a neighborhood voice representing the greater Wallingford community in interactions with city government on land use, transportation, and parks.” ]
Annual Meeting and Officer Elections
Wednesday, May 18, 2022
Special guests Tanya Kim and Michael Bailey from the Human Services Department (HSD).
Dear WCC community,
Join us for upcoming virtual Annual Meeting with special guests from the Human Services Department. To enable members to vote virtually in the officer elections, the simplest thing we could figure out is to have a separate Zoom meeting for members only followed by the Annual Meeting for everyone with our guest speakers. This virtual voting worked out once before, and we are hoping we can do it again!
7:00 PM, Officer Elections – Members
Members of the Wallingford Community Council will receive meeting registration information shortly. The Nominating Committee recommends the following members for office:
- Jenny Ring-Perez for President.
- Miranda Berner for Vice President.
- Mark JoHahnson for Treasurer.
- Paula Eisenrich for Secretary.
- Bonnie Williams for Board Member-At-Large.
- Lee Raaen for Board Member-At-Large.
- Ted Hunter for Board Member-At-Large.
At the virtual Officer Elections meeting, members may nominate a consenting member for any office.
7:30 PM, Annual Meeting – All are welcome
Please register to attend the Annual Meeting. This is a separate Zoom meeting from the Officer Elections meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Annual Meeting.
- Welcome by current President Jenny Ring-Perez.
- Guest Speakers: Tanya Kim, Acting Director, and Michael Bailey, Assistant Director, of the Human Services Department (HSD).
- Question and Answer session.
We look forward to your participation at the Annual Meeting!