What’s happening at the Wallingford Branch?
- With more morning and evening hours across all libraries, the new Wallingford Branch schedule adds 16 open hours per week.
- The new Wallingford Branch schedule is temporary through early 2024 due to a temporary staffing reallocation related to the yearlong seismic retrofit construction closure of the Green Lake Branch.
- Wallingford Branch hours are likely to adjust again when the Green Lake Branch reopens in 2024.
- To increase access to materials in this region, the Library has installed a 24/7 holds Pickup Locker at the nearby Northeast Branch
Starting the week of Monday, March 20, here are the Wallingford Branch new hours:
– 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mondays, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
– Noon to 8 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday
New open hours schedules can be found at www.spl.org/NewHours
Wallingford Branch will be closed on Monday, March 20th due to building installation project.
All locations of The Seattle Public Library will be closed on Wednesday, March 22nd for Staff In-Service Day.
Free In-person Tax Help at Branch Libraries
Seattle Public Library are collaborating with AARP to offer free tax preparation service through April 18.
For more details visit: Tax Help