0. I had a difficult time registering for the forum. Actual registering did not send the confirming email link. Had to go through the ‘reset password’ operation. You might be losing potential forum members because of this.
1. Mostly good but I am bothered by the continual window breakage. It’s disheartening when people/business just ‘give up’ and go with plywood– even if there are fun designs on it. Also, what’s the deal with the old Guild 45th? Total eyesore now. I understand folks may have some fond memories, but they are just that now. Something needs to be done there.
2. I just moved here within the last year. While the residential streets are nice the business corridor on 45th seems to need some help (see ‘broken glass’). Not crazy about QFC being targeted by drug users and derelicts. I have noticed fewer people sleeping in storefronts, so that’s good. However, still folks sleeping in Meridian park, which doesn’t seem great for a playground.
3. Are we represented by the city? Any tips for how best to follow what’s going on with representation?
4. I’m glad someone is trying. Was seeking out some ‘neighborhood pulse’ and happy to have found wallyhood.
5. How does everything see Wallyhood evolving? Yearning for a bucolic past or striving to some tech future? Or what?