If you enjoyed Fiesta night in March, you have another chance this week to enjoy a tasty meal and support your local community. The theme this time is Hawaiian – try some Luau chicken, pork or tofu and some tropical beverages to go. Pecado Bueno/It’s All Good Catering are doing the cooking and proceeds benefit St. Benedict School.
Here are the ordering instructions. Be sure to place all orders by this Wednesday.
- Click here to order, making sure you order only from our menu (other menus are not available for the 30% fundraiser).
- You do not need to setup an account to order during checkout. Select “Express Order”. Select “Pickup” initially and you can select type of pickup later in process on next page of drop down menus.
- Select pickup date as 5/21 and time as 5 p.m.
- List your name and phone for the onsite contact
- Select pickup location as “Pick Up – Fundraiser”.
- Payment and tip is chosen at checkout, then you will receive a separate email for paying by Visa, Amex, MasterCard. Tips are shared between the restaurant chefs and staff.
- On Friday 5/21, please drive in through the St. Benedict School parking lot west gate on 49th and out the east gate.