The Wallingford Center Merchants have stepped up as an additional sponsor for the last week of the Where in Wallingford? Treasure Hunt. If you have a partially completed form, do the best you can with the rest of it and turn it in at one of the sponsors by September 15 so you can be in the drawing for the prizes.
If you have not yet explored the wonderful Wallingford commercial district along 45th, go by one of the sponsors to pick up a brochure and head out this weekend to find the pictured features. If you need additional information about the Treasure Hunt, check out the Historic Wallingford website.
The sponsors are
- Wally Pets, 4411 Wallingford Ave N
- Swanson’s Shoe Repair, 2305 N 45th St
- Seattle Pops, 1401 N 45th St
- Archie McPhee, 1300 N 45th St
- Wallingford Center, 45th and Wallingford (go to Yazdi to turn in your entry)