December 1st is the day the doors will slide open to the the public. It’ll be the largest wine store in the Northwest—23,000 square feet of wine, artisan cheese, charcuterie, flowers, gifts, tasting bars, and a 4,000 square foot private event room. Wine World Warehouse states, “If we don’t have it, we’ll get it!” Now that’s what we call service!
According to Wine World Warehouse:
Founded by Northwest Sommelier, David LeClaire, Wine World Warehouse will offer the widest selection of Northwest wines, with wine from over 500 Washington wineries and over 6,000 wines from around the world. We will be hosting private events in our one-of-a kind event space, have complimentary wine, cheese, and chocolate, and olive tastings daily.
WINE WORLD WAREHOUSE WILL FEATURE:
- Over 23,000 square foot of space, the largest wine store in the Northwest
- Best selection, best pricing and best service
- A HUGE selection wine offered in a stylish and friendly atmosphere
- Two 30 foot tasting bars
- Artisan cheeses and charcuterie case, fresh flowers, wine related gifts
- Private event space with city views, tasting bar, flat screen tv, music and free wifi
- Easy access off Interstate 5, free parking in adjacent lot
The Wine World Warehouse will be open seven days a week, 11am-9pm.