The WCC will hold its regular monthly meeting on Wednesday, November 2nd, 7:00 PM at the Good Shepherd Center. The following topics are on the agenda.
- Update on Transfer Station Negotiations
- Update on Public Green Space Alternatives at the new Transfer Station
- Neighborhood Recycling Challenge
- Wallingford Chamber of Commerce
- Emergency Preparedness in Wallingford
- Changes to Wallingford’s Bus Service
- 3400 Stone Way Appeal Update
- Quality of Life Committee Organization
- Introduction to Lake Union Waterfront Project on Northlake
- WCC Business
All are welcome.