The Wallingford Community Council will hold its monthly meeting on Wednesday, September 5th at 7:00 PM at the Good Shepherd Center. Items on the agenda include:
- Gasworks Park update by City
- SDOT report on a traffic study with goals including:
- * Improving throughput on West bound 50th at the Green Lake Way intersection
- * Extending bike lanes on Stone Way through to Green Lake
- * Adding a pedestrian crossing into Lower Woodland Park at 52nd street
- Zoo Events Proposals
- I-5 Noise: WCC co-sponsorship of a meeting with the Eastlake CC regarding I-5 noise issues with WSDOT , Rep. Frank Chopps – State Speaker of the House, Reps. Pedersen and Clibborn and a staff person for Senator Murray.
Everyone is welcome. Come and let your voice be heard on these and other community issues.