And if she were in Wallingford this weekend, here are some of the Easter events she’d get to choose from. Most are on Saturday rather than Sunday, though. Check ‘em out:
- Sat. 3rd - Annual Easter events at Wallingford Center. Saturday Easter events include: BubbleMan at 9 am, Egg Hunt at 10 am, plus Face Painting, the Easter Bunny, Entertainment, Special Prizes, and Crafts til the sugar crash, about 2pm. Be sure to bring your own basket for the Egg Hunt, which you can fill up ahead of time with non-perishable food items to drop off for the Spring Food Drive.
- Fainting Goat Gelato will be offering some special flavors for the occasion: Peeps, Jellybean, and Dark Chocolate Bunny Ears.
- Wallingford United Methodist Church is hosting a sunrise Easter service Sunday on Kite Hill at Gasworks Park (7am), followed by Easter services, Easter brunch, and an Easter egg hunt.
- Spokespeople’s monthly bike ride (Saturday, the 3rd) will visit all eight Wallingford Emergency Preparedness Hubs, with snacks, info and more. All ages! Fun, AND educational! Starts at 2 pm at the south end of Wallingford Playfield, 4219 Wallingford Ave N. Helmets required.
- Woodland Park Zoo’s Bunny Bounce. Saturday 3rd from 9:30 am-2 pm. You and the kiddos can celebrate spring at the picnic shelter in the north meadow with egg hunts (kids up to age 8), crafts, bunny encounters, etc. Free with zoo entry, and sponsored by Bartell Drugs.
- Spring Egg Scramble, Saturday the 3rd, at the Green Lake Community Center. All you need to know is available at My Green Lake here.
Let us know what we missed! And Happy Easter everybody!