Overnight fire in Tangletown

Two adults and three children are safe after their house caught fire early this morning in Tangletown (5615 Kirkwood Pl. N). Our good neighbor to the north, My Green Lake, has the story, as does King 5 and Q13. According to the reports, a grandmother helped her son and young children out of the house safely. Investigators believe it is likely that the fire started in a bedroom, due to overheated wires.

We’re glad everyone is safe.

Read previous post:
Double XX Fest 2.0 at Stone Soup Theater

In 2011, Stone Soup Theater debuted the Double XX Fest, a festival of plays written and directed exclusively by women. And they're...